Hey there, I'm Jackie
Most days you can find me working at my local library helping people with research or just finding a good book to read.
I am mostly known for my mad baking skills. I just love baking for my family and my co-workers.
People often refer to me as the arty craft person.
I love serving the world by sharing my oil experiences with others and making my workplace happier and more productive.
The things I am most passionate about in life are: all things Disney, Young Living essential oils, crafts, and food!
I work with people who are looking for a way to feel better by using essential oils. I am lucky to be able to show them how to use Young Living products in their everyday lives, so that each day is the best day ever.
When I'm not busy living the oily life, you can catch me in my kitchen, experimenting with new recipes or cooking up some old favorites. I also love all kinds of crafting and love curling up with a good book. I may also be indulging in my love of all things Disney at Disneyland or Disney World.
If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1) My favorite foods are CARBS! Bread, pasta, cupcakes...I love it all.
2) My favorite color is purple.
3) I love musicals and live theater. My current wish is to see "Hamilton" and "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child"
4) I sing along with the radio in the car and also when I'm listening to music with my Bluetooth earphones.
5) I sometimes bake things and eat them all myself - I don't share with anyone else.
Still here? Let's connect.