Hey there, I’m Melodi! Most days you can find me either working out, relaxing at home, reading a book, or at the movies. People often refer to me as energetic, loyal, and loving. I love serving the world by sharing the Good News that is Jesus and encouraging friends and family to be healthy.The things I am most passionate about in life are Jesus, family, and fitness. I also have a day job where I teach sweet 4th graders math.
I serve people who need help with their faith, health, and education. I work with people who want to better their lives by incorporating chemical-free products in their homes and who seek financial freedom to help them with whatever their financial needs are.
I am lucky to give them tools to share their love of YoungLiving and help them become leaders of their own team.
When I’m not busy teaching or hustling oils, you can catch me reading a book.
I currently live in Greenville, TX with my husband, two cats (Henry and Theodore), and two dogs (Annie and Beau). I love to travel! My favorite spot is Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1) I originally majored in Public Relations, but received my Master's in Curriculum and Instruction on my journey to become a teacher.
2) I LOVE college football! BOOMER SOONER
3) My favorite books is Pride and Prejudice
4) I go to a lot of concerts
5) Even though I teach math, I'm much better at English and History
Still here? Let’s connect!